Another amazing Spinach salad recipe to try.....nice !
SPINACH SALAD RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1 bag fresh spinach, about 10 t0 12 ounces
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated sweet or purple onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped apple
- crumbled cooked bacon, for garnish, optional
Spinach Salad Recipe Instructions:First of all wash spinach and let dry. And then whisk together sugar, vinegar, onion, mustard, salt, oil, and apple, or pulse a few times in blender. Next is to refrigerate spinach and dressing separately until serving time. Pour dressing over spinach just before serving and toss. If desired, sprinkle with crumbled bacon. The spinach salad recipe is ready to serve...Hmmm..good taste of salad !