A nice spinach salad recipe to try !
- 10 oz. fresh spinach, washed & drained
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained
- 2 sm. cans water chestnuts, drained & sliced
- 6 slices crisply fried bacon, crumbled
- 2 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 1 c. salad oil
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar
- 1/3 c. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 med. onion, chopped
Place spinach, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bacon and eggs in salad bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in jar and shake thoroughly, or in blender container and blend. Pour over spinach mixture. The spinach salad recipe is ready to serve immediately. enjoy it !