About 6% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful*
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon grated gingerroot
Whisk all ingredients until combined. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- 1 bag (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken breast
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
Gently toss all ingredients in large salad bowl. Add dressing and toss to combine.
Makes 6 servings (1 1/2 cups).
The spinach salad recipe is ready to serve....enjoy the salad ! Great !