A nice spinach salad recipe to try !
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. salad oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 8 c. fresh spinach, 2 pkgs. frozen
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 1 1/2 c. chopped unpared apple
- 1/4 c. peanuts, Planters, salted/washed
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onion
In screw top jar, combine vinegar, oil, lemon juice, honey, curry and mustard. Cover and chill.
Put spinach in bowl with apple, raisins, peanuts and green onion. Shake dressing, pour over salad and toss. Can add mandarin oranges. THe spinach salad recipe is ready to serve...enjoy the appetizer....!!