LEMON, SPINACH, CHICKPEA SALAD ...a great spinach salad recipe ...try this one ! Nice !
Spinach Salad Recipes INGREDIENTS
- 2 15 oz. cans chickpeas, drained and lightly rinsed
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup parsley or baby spinach leaves, washed, dried and minced finely
Put the drained chickpeas into a large mixing bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients with the chickpeas and stir well with a wooden spoon.
Allow the flavors to marry by marinating in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Remove from the refrigerator and stir well before serving. Serve cold or at room temperature.
The spinach salad recipes makes 6 servings. Enjoy it !