Spinach Salad With Strawberries and Pecans
SPINACH SALAD RECIPE WITH STRAWBERRIES AND PECANS
Try this spinach salad...with strawberry and pecans....great combination !
SPINACH SALAD RECIPESINGREDIENTS:
* 8 ounces fresh torn spinach or baby spinach
* 1 1/2 to 2 cups cleaned and sliced strawberries
* 1/2 cup pecan halves or pieces, lightly toasted
* 2 to 3 ounces goat cheese or blue cheese, crumbled, optional
* 1/4 cup Canola oil or other salad oil
* 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
* 1/8 teaspoon each onion and garlic powder
* dash dry mustard
SPINACH SALAD RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS:
Toss spinach with sliced strawberries, pecans, and cheese.
Combine dressing ingredients in a jar; shake until well blended. When ready to serve, drizzle dressing over the salad and toss lightly. The spinach salad is ready to serve....nice !
Labels: spinach salad recipes